You can get in touch with me to see if I have anything in stock at the moment, but I am usually working to a waiting list.
If you have time to wait then I would be happy to take your custom order and the details of your instrument; your personal measurements, finish etc. can be discussed. To ensure the quality of the instruments, and to reduce stress and keep the process fun for me I don't give time estimates, though exceptions can be made under some circumstances and for the right reasons. I also perform, lecture and work with people at irregular times, making strict workshop schedules impractical. In return for this trust, understanding and patience I always offer the best I can make, to everyone.
I always send a video recording of the finished instrument for your approval before payment and shipping, and pictures of the work in progress are possible. Please contact me for price indications of the instrument(s) you have in mind.
Besides placing a custom order you can also choose to be added to a 'general interest' list by simply sending me your e-mail address. By doing this you will receive a video once in a while of various instruments I have finished on the side and that become available. Sometimes I wake up and I feel the urge to start making a Fujara, a Kaval or other flute. I mostly take the freedom to make these besides the custom order list because it's my joy and passion, and I think it is important to allow this for both myself and the instruments. This way they exist because they wanted to be made themselves. These will be the instruments offered here. Of course you can be removed of this list at any time by clicking 'unsubscribe' on the e-mail.
Booking Winne for Concerts, Lectures and Classes
Contact me for more details and prices.
+-40 minute Solo concert, with improvisation on various wind and percussion instruments such as Fujara, Kaval, Double Flutes, Moutharp and Berimbau (can be in combination with a lecture).
+-1 hour presentation. I tell my story; how I became a flutemaker, what drives me, what it means to me and why I choose working with handttools in these fast times.
I will speak about passion, music ,doubts, beauty and the inspirational people and their insights I have met on my quest, while you can hear me play some of these instruments.
Diverse classes and workshops are possible.
- Afternoon entry level overtone flute-making class and playing workshop. Make your own overtone flute with my help and learn how to play it. For ages 12-70.
- 1, 2 or 3-hour flute playing classes - Overtone flute- Moldavian Kaval. Entry level, learn the basic playing techniques, breathing and improvisation (max. 15 people, instruments will be provided by me).
- 2-hour class (advanced playing level) circular breathing and improvisation on wind instruments.
Upcoming Concerts & Workshops
- Apr 18, 2016 – Apr 19, 2016 Concert at EMBES Music Theatre, Amsterdam Apr 18, 2016 – Apr 19, 2016
- Jul 27, 2016 – Jul 31, 2016 Solo concert and workshop WFS Convention Jul 27, 2016 – Jul 31, 2016
- Aug 4, 2016 – Aug 6, 2016 Concert at EMBES Music Theatre, Oostende Aug 4, 2016 – Aug 6, 2016
- Sep 2, 2016 – Sep 4, 2016 Solo Concert, Symposium and Workshop, Gloucester UK Sep 2, 2016 – Sep 4, 2016
- Oct 14, 2016 Concert at EMBES music theatre in Leuven Oct 14, 2016
Concert & Lecture Testimonials
Janina Skutle Carlstad & John Fletcher
SomeAre Solstice Flutes & Woodland Wellness
Paco de Alba